|Posted on October 19, 2015 at 1:40 PM|
This morning I was reflecting on why I practice Qigong, and this is the list I came up with. Would love to add your reasons to it as well!
- It’s relaxing.
- It feels good.
- I am doing something special for myself: Self-Care.
- I am happier, more often.
- I hurt less.
- It puts me IN my body.
- It helps me to be present more often.
- It helps me to feel more connected to:
• My body
• My surroundings
• My inner self
• All beings
• A shared Energy
• The Universe
- It helps me in stressful situations: I use the 3 Essentials of my practice
• Posture – opening my body
• Focus/Intention – I connect my feet to the ground and head to the sky, I let go of resistance and allow the Qi to flow.
- It supports a Mindful approach to life.
- It helps me to be more compassionate with others, and with myself.
- I am healing, not only myself, but the entire Universe, and everything in it.